Sunday, June 23, 2013

Op. 11 Hat Pattern


Yo Ho Knitters,

I'm so kind I finally finish this cute hat with an very interest pattern.  

The one you see in the picture is actually no. 2 of it.  I did something differently with the top, and ended up knitting with 3 balls of yarn.   Still, it was not very satisfying.   So I just kept it subtle and started it all over again.  




If you are a fast knitter, you can probably finish this hat within a day.  Learning from my own experience, I would recommend you to count the number of stitches for every row.  I know it's annoying.  But trust me.  It definitely worth spending the time.  

Skills needed for knitting Op. 11 hat are: knit, purl, psso, M1, k2tog, yo, sl 1, knitting in round, cast on, bind off.  I will soon do a tutorial for psso for your convenience.  



Although this hat knitted with Bobby Blue color, Op. 11 is suitable for both boy and girl.  



Op. 11 hat pattern is now available on Ravelry and Etsy.  

HAPPY KNITTING

No comments:

Post a Comment