Wednesday, December 19, 2012

What is Teddy Lemon working on?



This is Teddy Lemon.  Teddy Lemon is very busy at the moment.

Guess what he's working on?

He's helping me in typing the pattern for Op. 5 and export it to a  PDF file.  And Op. 5 is what he's wearing on his head.

I actually had Teddy Lemon as my friend over 15 years.   And for a long long time he has been put in a spell for a big sleep by an evil witch....

"No.  You are the one who put me in a plastic storage box."  says Teddy Lemon.

"..........................................................." 

Anyway, he's now working for me as a model and a clerk. 

"Mission accomplished.  I should reward myself a glass of lemon tea for working so hard."  says Teddy Lemon.


"So Mr. Lemon, the headband on your head is so cute.  Where can I get a copy of the pattern?"

"The pattern is now available in Etsy and Ravelry."

"Thank you Mr. Teddy Lemon.  I would like to make one in different colors for you."


"That's very kind of you.  If you don't mind, make me another glass of lemon tea too please."

".............................."

No comments:

Post a Comment