Wednesday, October 31, 2012

New knitting book!!!

Can't wait to share.  This is a knitting pattern book that I just got a few hours ago.

 Titled "Hand Knit Story", this lovely book is the third volume of the same series.  
To be honest. I also buy this book because of the model.

 Her name is Getter.  Sorry, I should give credit to the group of designers first.  
Anyway, the poncho on the cover is surely the killer pattern.  I do need to squeeze some time for this big project (Of course it is worth the time) .  
As usual, I wrapped this book in plastic.  See how much I value this book.....
About the patterns, they are 90% for knitting.  Only two works are for crochet.  And these patterns include snood, poncho, mitten, sweater, hat, etc, all previous.  If I may suggest, I would say the patterns are not for beginner. 


Happy knitting and 
Happy Halloween!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment